For the final weeks of the semester, we will:
- Learn about website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that enable better understanding of site/campaign traffic, referral and behavior patterns.
- Learn about social media analytics tools, such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and YouTube Insight.
- A take-home final exam will be published on the class blog on Monday, April 21 - but it won't be due until midnight at the end of Monday, May 5.
- Continue to work on your Social Media Marketing Plan, due Monday, April 28.
- Continue to post Facebook and Twitter updates frequently (several times a week) and attempt to build a larger follower/fan count by outreach to friends and family, as well as activity on like-minded social media pages.
- Optimize your Wix-created website for mobile devices using the mobile editor built into the Wix.com edit tool. Your final campaign site will be evaluated for how it appears on both desktop and mobile devices beginning Monday, April 28.
- Mon., April 28 - Social Media Marketing Plan and final campaign website due
- Mon., May 5 - Final Exam Due Electronically (emailed to instructor)