This week, we will:
- Review the fundamentals of content strategy for our campaigns
- Review examples of user persona research and then apply these techniques to our campaign
- Brainstorm and conduct trademark research on our campaign brand names
- Read Chapter 3: “Identifying Target Audiences” of the textbook “Social Media Marketing: A Strategic Approach (1st Edition)”.
- Continue to tweak/revise your competitive analysis and SWOT analysis. This will be used to help shape and inform future branding and messaging elements, including social media outreach strategies. (NOTE: Branding and naming exercises will occur in the next couple of weeks).
- This week, each team will also create at least three user persona research profiles for the audience that they anticipate targeting.
- Identify at least least three potential brand names for your product or service. It is critical that you conduct a quick background check on your proposed names on Trademarkia.com to ensure that your suggestions do not violate any existing active trademarks.