Over the next couple of weeks, we will:
- Learn about social media marketing plans and begin work on the creation of one with the goal of driving traffic and awareness to our campaign website.
- Learn about best practices in building an official Facebook presence for our campaign sites.
- Read Chapter 15: “Social Media Marketing Plan” of the textbook “Social Media Marketing: A Strategic Approach (1st Edition)”.
- Review the Appendix of our textbook to see an example of a template for a Social Media Marketing Plan.
- Begin to work on your Social Media Marketing Plan (final version due near the end of the semester)
- Continue to work on and revise your campaign website, including modifications to help optimize your content for search engine indexing and rankings.
- Each team should run an audit on their site, when it is ready using the Wix SEO tool.
- Each team should create a Facebook page for their campaign. This social media site should then be linked to your main campaign website.