For these weeks, we will:
- Create official Facebook and Twitter campaign accounts for your brand (if you have not done so already)
- Learn about best practices in building an official Facebook and Google AdWords campaign.
- Learn about "responsive" design and how to optimize your campaign website for mobile smartphones.
- Continue to work on your Social Media Marketing Plan, due Thursday, April 27.
- Start posting Facebook and Twitter updates frequently (several times a week) and attempt to build a larger follower/fan count by outreach to friends and family, as well as activity on like-minded social media pages.
- You should try to have at least 30 Facebook followers by the end of the semester.
- You should try to have at least 10 Facebook and Twitter posts by the end of the semester.
- Optimize your Wix-created website for mobile devices using the mobile editor built into the Wix.com edit tool. Your final campaign site will be evaluated for how it appears on both desktop and mobile devices beginning Thursday, April 27.
- Begin the take-home final exam, due no later than the end of the day on Tuesday, May 2.