Using Google Documents, collaborate with your team to identify a strategy for the timing and content of your first 10 "Tweets."
Things to consider:
- How will you use Twitter?
- Will you use a "hard sell" vs. "soft sell"?
- How often should you Tweet?
- Are there other brands or influencers you should follow?
- How is your brand messaging represented in the Tweets that you use?
- What is the voice/tone that you should use?
Since every character on your Tweet is precious, many people turn to "link shorteners" (such as bit.ly) to help them truncate a longer website link into a shorter URL.
Note that Twitter automatically includes link shortening via its own t.co service -- but external link shorteners are also frequently used as they may offer enhanced services, such as website link tracking to provide useful data on "who clicked" your link.