For these weeks, we will:
- Explore and create various branded logo treatments for our campaign
- Conduct a survey to identify key messaging and branding attributes for our campaign
- Make sure you have completed the SWOT analysis, competitive analysis and user personas
- Use Photoshop or a free web logo creation service to create a logo for your brand.
- Use an online survey tool to create a seven-question survey that aims to test the value propositions and sentiments associated with each brand name. (Optional):You can also use this tool to "test" what attributes and qualities people associate with multiple logo designs.
- Once the survey is created, you should share it with your friends via Facebook or email. Each student should attempt to gather at least 20 responses from friends and family to your survey. (NOTE: Due to the limitations of this course, this is NOT meant to be a scientific survey. In the "real world," you would identify and/or even purchase a targeted survey response list to get a larger and more accurate response rate).